The need is real and urgent.
Sadly, the number of Arizona children in need greatly exceeds our number of CASA volunteers. This number fluctuates constantly depending on calls coming into the DCS Hotline as well as cases that are closed.
- 1 AZ DCATS Master Volunteer List – 10/29/2021
- 2 AZ DCATS Master Case List – 10/29/2021
- 3 DCS FY21 Monthly Operational Outcomes Report – October 2021
Make a forever difference.
Wherever you live, there’s a life you can change.
The making of a hero.
Becoming a hero to a child desperately in need of love, support and protection is easier than you may think.
- Be at least 21 years old and a US Citizen or legal resident
- Allow a thorough background check, provide references and participate in an interview
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours of pre-service training
- Be available for court appearances (advance notice will be given)
- Commitment to remain a CASA volunteer until your child’s case is closed